Motor control by 2 IR SENSORS

my dear friends ,
i need a solution for one project
AT89C52 controller based gaming machine ,actually after completion of game only ticket counter should increment according to score taken by customer,ok here my problem is while turn ON the gaming machine its automatically counter will get increment once,I checked that potential difference across the electromagnetic counter VOLTAGE is 2v when turn on THE MACHINE

HINTS:electromagnetic counter

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Northwestern University researchers have come up with an innovative way of improving memory and treating memory impairments. This new method can be helpful for the treatment of ailments such as...
Finally got my internet back. Missed CE. 😐 I wanted to ask if anyone has heard about The Gate Academy? As I am thinking of joining some coaching institute for...
i just want to ask that why usually 32 bit processor or 64 bit processors are commonly available.what is the reason behind it.
Dear Sir, I am from Silicon Institute of Technology. We want to start a Biomedical Research Lab. We have a budget of 2.5Lakh. I need your suggestion for the equipments...
What would most suitable tech items for enterpreneurship. What is the budget required to start a solar lantren or LED lighting buisness.