Most preferred company for Civil Engineers?

which is the most popular company that civil engineers can work?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the most popular company would mostly be decided by the geography in which you're applying. I think the choice of company would even be dependent on the level at which candidates apply - fresh graduates may prefer a different company than experienced ones. Just a guess 😀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Handsome hari
    which is the most popular company that civil engineers can work?
    If you are an Indian and posting from India, I think the most preferred company for Civil engineers to work for is L&T ECC or L&T HE. But again, it depends on where you want to build a career. HCC, NCC, Stup are equally good. They are all in heavy engineering. If you want to go and work for companies that work for industrial structures then Udhe, Hyundai amongst MNCs and Unity, TCE, Vascon in India are good. There are many for residential projects.

Make a choice as to where you want to go. You will find enough opportunities.
  • Handsome hari
    Handsome hari
    thank you for your valuable information...😀)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please suggest me that which book would i choose for FOC and ENGINEER GRAPHICS? and also how can i do E.G during examination?
In bikes there are 120 cc,80 cc....What does cc mean?
Idea is to replace the mechanical key and ignition switch in an automobile, with a memory device and a microcontroller. Like if we store a code number in a memory...
Dentists make money by fixing your unhealthy gums and teeth. If, as advertised, the toothpaste keeps your teeth & gums healthy; dentists will go out of business. It's unlikely that...
Landscaping has always occupied the human minds since ages and we must have seen how people maintain beautifully the natural landscape around them to give it an aesthetic appeal. The...