Moser Baer ZAP Pocket USB Flash Drive [4GB]

Moser Baer has launched a "pocket friendly' USB flash drive with 4GB capacity. The USB drive costs Rs. 399 and measures 54.15*52.83mm in dimensions. The weight is just around 10 grams and comes with a warranty of 2 years.

Check how it looks (image credit Moser Baer):-
ZAP-Pocket-large

Replies

• Khan2abdul
    Khan2abdul
    looking cool
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    May be Credit card shape drive handy to carry but does it easy to use than sleek and small pen drive .
    like this one??
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors is gearing up to launch the 800 CC version of the popular Nano car. Of course the new variant will cost more than the current nano with 624cc...
Name: Costas Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer Location: Greece Occupation: Self-Employed Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer. Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music,...
Japanese civil & structural engineers surely have something amazing to show to the world. The newly constructed Tokyo Sky tree is the world's highest tower that stands 2080 feet tall...
Using five zeroes, and all known mathematical functions, make a total of 120. Let's see who does it first! 👍
nowadays i feel my college days as very boring. just full of theories and the same topics. i hate the classes. exams are the next thing that is disturbing. ok...