monitor nad system uit coonection problem.

My system unit boots alright. but cannot display anything on he monitor. the monitor keeps displaying "no signal". this is killing me. any help?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Have you checked your cable connections and set them tight?
  • durnk
    durnk
    Check the connection in the cable.
    If not, remove, clean and fix again, the VGA card
    If not also, try removing , cleaning and fixing back the RAM chip.
  • durnk
    durnk
    yes i have done that. I think it was with de RAM. it is working now as I changed de RAM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Today 8 June, 2011, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Akamai and Limelight Networks will be amongst some of the major organisations that will offer their content over IPv6 for a 24-hour...
Hi everyone, I am trying to model the deformation that might have an aerofoil under a given pressure distribution. This pressure distribution is given with CFD. In order to model...
This video is about the Origin And Types of Soils. This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur....
This video is about the Origin And Types of Rocks . This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil...
Few months ago ,i permanently deleted my whole major project accidently . I searched a lot on google and downloaded so many freaky software. i was in so much tension...