Origin And Types of Soils

This video is about the Origin And Types of Soils. This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur.

[video=youtube;3R-xR6NFIAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R-xR6NFIAQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• martincrow
    martincrow
    Thanks for the video, i think soils are important and widely used in different type of construction work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This video is about the Origin And Types of Rocks . This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil...
Few months ago ,i permanently deleted my whole major project accidently . I searched a lot on google and downloaded so many freaky software. i was in so much tension...
i'm wondering what is the possible method to check the capacitor.... i.m thinking of using programming c and interface to the multimeter... my problem is....i dont know what is the...
I hope I'm not kicking a dead horse here 😕 I'm an electrical engineering student at Missouri University of Science and Technology (many of you might know it as U...
Hello, I'm a part of a theatre/stage project and have a bit of a dilemma. We're building an inner city-type landscape that will be very busy. Signs that light up,...