Moniter activity of a program

HI, Everyone. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, now I want a software that can show me what changes in any files or registry done by running a software or application. I search for this, but unable to get a satisfied result. I wanted to monitor each and every thing done by some programs.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey dude, try these, just googled out them.

Spy Me Tools: It can know in depth what are the details of your operating system, as well as greatly improves safety. It handles a complete listing of all of the keys that have been added, removed or modified.

Active registry Monitor: It can do comparing not only in the entire Registry, but also in any key of the Registry. It is also possible to exclude any keys of the Registry from compare results. Moreover, you can create undo/redo files (for example, to rollback the changes).

Process Monitor: It shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. With this you can see which applications are accessing your Registry, which keys they are accessing, and the Registry data that they are reading and writing.

RegShot: It allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry/file and then compare it with a second one. It comes with FileShot which can also track file changes.

InstallWatch Pro: Changes tracked include additions, deletions, or modifications to files and directories, INI files, and the Registry. All information is stored in a database so that it can be accessed later to generate reports.

The download links and screenshots are here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Thanks for your reply.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    jcksn
    Thanks for your reply.
    Welcome... Do say which is good. As many people might have the same question and you can suggest which is better in terms of performance and stuff, right... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would it be better if I join a summer training in courses like embedded systems,vlsi design etc or if I go for industrial training in companies like huges communication, iocl,...
CEans, You've always had lots of questions related to summer internships, training and certifications. We found out that CE Forums already had tons of related queries distributed in various sections....
CEans, We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications. Lots of engineering students have doubts, queries related to these topics and we're happy to introduce a...
Technorion is the the annual technical festival held in and by the G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur. The event will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2011...
The discovery of carbon nano tubes is dated way back in the 1990s. Hence, they have turned out to be very versatile for the research applications. The carbon nano tubes...