Mobile Charging With Heat Disparity

As the mainstream computing shifts from desktops & laptops to mobiles; keeping mobiles charged is going to be a great challenge. A kickstarter project by a company 'Epiphany Labs' has created a product called OnePuck. Check : #-Link-Snipped-#

I think the project is quite interesting and could very well be extended to several applications. What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im urgently looking for design assistance in Mixing Jet assembly. Please reply this thread along with your mail address so that I can provide you with req. datasheet. Gautam Vadnere...
Hello friends, I'm a computer science engineering student. I would like to know about various fields in the computer field. I likes programming. There are a lot of fields, like...
Actually i tried writing the following programs the 'for' loop is giving the correct answer but 'while' loop is not compiling correctly .Can some body explain the following programs.I think...
Any more laws you think should be added? Fire away and I'll feature them in Part Two!
5 Days ago in FOSDEM 2013, HURD a GNU Micro-Kernel Project was presented. Richard Stallman founded GNU Micro Kernel Project in the year 1983 known as HURD. It is predicted...