MIT research in laser scanning may lead to 3D camera for mobile

MIT Prof.Vivek Goyal's research on depth data acquisition by laser scanning may lead to 3D cameras on mobile phones.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pragyaa 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded. Pragyaa has always been taking initiatives to bring a renaissance and reformation...
hello all, i m doing my final year project, in that i need to find the gps location to track the car. i didn't know how to make that, so...
Paradigm is a Techno Management Fest organized by Aligarh Muslim University. A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. -John F. Kennedy. Paradigm is...
Ambiora is the technical fest conducted under SVKM's NMIMS MPSTME (Shirpur campus). It is aimed at mobilizing the keen minds in the engineering institutions. Through Ambiora we want to inculcate...
Encomium 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. Encomium is the annual festival organized each year by IEEE JMI. It is the largest technical fest...