Pragyaa 2012 at Shri Guru on Mar 16, 2012

Pragyaa 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded.

Pragyaa has always been taking initiatives to bring a renaissance and reformation in the society, while at the same time motivating the spirits of research amongst the young minds. Pragyaa has in itself so many features that makes the event distinctly special. As we explore, design and have fun with technology, science and agro-tech, each year we have frown to encounter better design, sharper skills and seen enthusiasm boost with every passing moment.

"Wisdom by which truth can be seen intending Pragyaa, explores the need to visualize the true potential of our country at the edge of technology and in other aspects. So, with the constructive theme every year, it is this year's grand mega event with theme: India- What We Were? What We Are? What We Can?

Events:
  • Departmental Events
  • Special Events
  • Robotics
  • Online Events
  • Krishi Pragyaa

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://pragyaa.org/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all, i m doing my final year project, in that i need to find the gps location to track the car. i didn't know how to make that, so...
Paradigm is a Techno Management Fest organized by Aligarh Muslim University. A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. -John F. Kennedy. Paradigm is...
Ambiora is the technical fest conducted under SVKM's NMIMS MPSTME (Shirpur campus). It is aimed at mobilizing the keen minds in the engineering institutions. Through Ambiora we want to inculcate...
Encomium 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. Encomium is the annual festival organized each year by IEEE JMI. It is the largest technical fest...
Sona Sartoria is a Technical Symposium organized by Sona College of Engineering, Salem. The events in this festival includes: Paper Presentation Poster Presentation Spot Presentation Surface Ornamentation Fashion Sketching Technical...