mini project

hii friends,
friends while im searching for a miniproject topic i heard about
"CLAP OPERATED FAN SPEED CONTROL".i think this is a good one but i dont have the circiut for this,can any one plz help me..please get me the circuit for this miniproject

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A typical design for an engine uses oil to contribute to the cooling of the engine. For example, an automotive "water cooled" engine usually has holes in the base of...
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker File Size 5.04MB Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you're sick of guessing which songs...
All is set to add glitz and glamour to the month of April... Kamala Institute of Technology & Science-Singapur, Huzurabad, Karimnagar Dt. presenting you a NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL & CULTURAL...
I am preparing a paper on the parallel implementation of goldberg's algorithm for maximizing network flow. Please help me by mailing whatever papers on the same you have access to...
hi friends, i think it,s an idiote question but i just want to know what additional in java is so that we can run java on web page but not...