CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@saranya050592 • 12 Jan, 2013
hi,
😭 is there any method to convert pressure generated from human walking into electricity using piezoelectric transducers?for my project kindly guide me how it is possible and what components ,material and circuitry are needed to build this project to get a detectable output.😀
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Anoop Mathew · Nov 23, 2011

hai folks. i'm having a real tough time trying to type this down here. it must be because i'm just starting to use a touchphone (this one belongs to my...
4k views

@pradeep.pawar · Feb 17, 2012

Its drivers software says that it's toner cartridge is having problem. pls help is it correct?
4.2k views

@vikeshrajan · Jan 28, 2011

The application of our project is "Generation of power through footsteps". When we walk on the PVDF sheet the charges will be generated on the sides. By keeping two metals...
3.6k views

@kamalece · Dec 22, 2011

I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating...
3.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 9, 2011

I personally am against deciding a dress code for employees. However, it could be a matter of discipline that many IT companies in India have a dress code for their...
4.7k views