apurva
apurva
Branch Unspecified
26 Aug 2009

Mini project in c++ and vb : Personal finance manager

I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
11 years ago
Apurva,

CEans can help you with the problems that you face while coding. Asking for ready-made code isn't the right thing to do.

I suggest that you should start coding and post your code in this thread and seek help from other CEans about any difficulties that you face.
crook

crook

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
apurva
I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
You want free code? 😕 Google!!
adu

adu

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
<removed>
remshad medappil

remshad medappil

Aeronautical
9 years ago
Its very simple project.
So you alone do it.
Be in confidence.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.