Mini project in c++ and vb : Personal finance manager

I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apurva,

CEans can help you with the problems that you face while coding. Asking for ready-made code isn't the right thing to do.

I suggest that you should start coding and post your code in this thread and seek help from other CEans about any difficulties that you face.
  • crook
    crook
    apurva
    I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
    You want free code? 😕 Google!!
  • adu
    adu
    m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Its very #-Link-Snipped-#.
    So you alone do it.
    Be in confidence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , I am looking to made final year project of computer engineering I want the suggestion about the project in which I have to do the THESIS. Waiting for...
Hello , I am looking to made final year project of computer engineering I want the suggestion about the project in which I have to do the THESIS. Waiting for...
CEans, Steve Jobs introduced MacBook Air - the thinnest notebook in the world at the Macworld 2008. I'm fascinated by the latest Apple baby. However there are two things that...
I want to restrict boot time of my windows xp machine to less than 40 seconds. Currently it takes about 70 seconds. What are different ways to do this?
Pls help me in finding info about this topic!!!!!!