View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12762 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
apurva
apurva • Jan 16, 2008

Mini project in c++ and vb : Personal finance manager

I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 16, 2008
Apurva,

CEans can help you with the problems that you face while coding. Asking for ready-made code isn't the right thing to do.

I suggest that you should start coding and post your code in this thread and seek help from other CEans about any difficulties that you face.
crook
crook • Jan 22, 2008
apurva
I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
You want free code? 😕 Google!!
adu
adu • Jan 29, 2008
m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
Its very simple project.
So you alone do it.
Be in confidence.

Share this content on your social channels -