Mini-project ideas using PIC microcontroller

Heyy guys..I'm a TE extc student and I have to make a mini project using Pic microcontroller or else using any other microcontroller except 8051. So could you guys suggest me any ideas about what to make?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mayur walunj
    mayur walunj
    Sir I was thinking about some kinda line following robot car,with some extra features in it..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sir, I think there is confusion on what exactly #-Link-Snipped-# wants.
    Title says you want PLC micocontroller while in first post you mention
    mayur6777
    mini project using Pic microcontroller or else using any other microcontroller except 8051
    So there is confusion if you want PLC or PIC ? Please clear this and share some detailed information about your need then we can get back to you with proper solution.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    mayur6777
    Sir I was thinking about some kinda line following robot car,with some extra features in it..
    Please see Mr.Italiya's post above.

See if any of these trigger any ideas:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mayur walunj
    mayur walunj
    Actually I have written there PIC only but automatically it has been changed to PLC donno how.
    I have to make pic microcontroller based project or using any other microcontroller(for eg.atmega) but except 8051.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mayur6777
    Actually I have written there PIC only but automatically it has been changed to PLC donno how.
    I have to make pic microcontroller based project or using any other microcontroller(for eg.atmega) but except 8051.
    Ok, I have changed the thread title 😀

Here is one interesting project called OBD-II based on PIC controller.
    OBD-II ELM327 compatible AllPro adapter using PIC18F2455

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Inc. has been recently launching some great products and has also been bringing about some really cool updates. One recent change that Apple has introduced now is that it...
Neurons in nervous system communicate through synapses (a structure that allows neuron to transmit electrical or chemical signal to another neuron). This type of communication is called synaptic transmission or...
sir/madam please help me in selecting mini project for my semester i am so confused how to do and all the stuff.. it should be done by using microcontroller example...
Though biometrics is believed to be one of the safest form of security, the current reports will make you believe that it isn't that difficult to break. A German hacker...
I was just going through my FB feed when a message popped up with a link. Someone insisted me to watch the video. (A must watch for those who know...