Mini Project - Help Needed...

I am going to do mini project this semester for that I need some titles from u. Please provide me some topics which can be easily designed and fabricated.

Thank u
Vijayaraj.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    k.vijayaraj
    I am going to do mini project this semester for that I need some titles from u. Please provide me some topics which can be easily designed and fabricated.

Thank u
    Vijayaraj.
    Hi Vijayaraj, look at this link #-Link-Snipped-#

Crook
  • pad
    pad
    k.vijayaraj

Thank u
    Vijayaraj.

Do u really mean "fabricated" 😕, is this project for designing PCBs...?
  • bidhanojha
    bidhanojha
    object detector sensors- IR or touch sensors related projects are good one to start...
    If you want to get into advance something then try with controllers....

you can check E4U for some ideas...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone can tel me that why do we refresh? like right click and click on refresh. or use F5 button which is use 4 refresh.
This thread has been inspired by Dan Brown's-Da Vinci Code(A novel that left me flabbergasted!). What is Phi? Phi ( = 1.618033988749895... ), most often pronounced fi like "fly", is...
This post addresses the common issue faced by new members of CrazyEngineers community 😀 This is what I've observed- Many new members do not enter correct email address while registering...
Hi CEans! I'm always full of weird ideas*. I've been thinking about having something interesting on CE Labs which will attract world's attention. Something which is simple to do. Something...
can some one tell me tht when one ,makes a connection to the web through a dial up service wht is the sequence of steps tht the computer takes ???with...