MEP(Mechanical Electrical Plumbing)

Hello everybody.... I would like to do a course in MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing).. Please help me out for selecting a good institute in Hyderabad... And If anybody is already doing a job related to this course then please tell me the demand for it in foreign countries. I am a final year mechanical engineering student and wish to do my major project on this and learn the course as well

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found this awesome post on the net. Breaking it down in small posts for ease of readability. 😀 Author is by the name: zorillo. Let's give him/her the due...
Boiler Control Theory (Feed water Control) The feed water is controlled to keep the drum level .​ ​ Water-level controls continuously monitor the level of water in a steam boiler...
Hello, for my final year major project, I have made two projects. One is java desktop application similar to "Student Information Management System". And the other one is java web...
Hi fellow CEans. I thought I would start a new topic listing Electrical and Electronics safety tips and best practices for all of us CEans to help add to. The...
Hii Can anyone please explain me the output of this code int main() { int i=0; while(+(+i--)!=0) i -= i++; printf("%d",i); getchar(); return 0; } I found it at :-...