Meizu E3 goes official in China with 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 636 SoC and Dual rear cameras

Chinese consumer electronics major, Meizu has recently launched its latest handset E3 for the home market. The device comes with power-packed features at a relatively lower cost being offered in twin variants of 4GB priced at CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,500), and 128GB at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,600). As for the specifications, the phone features a 5.99-inch full-HD plus (1080 x 2160 pixels) display with 402ppi pixel density, and 18:9 aspect ratio.

Meizu-E3
A robust 6 GB of RAM comes powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor (AdrenoTM 509 GPU) and a Super mBack fingerprint sensor located on the side panel of the device. It runs on preinstalled Flyme 7 OS, a customized version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat also bringing along OneMind AI and game mode 2.0.

For the photography features, E3 offers a dual rear camera setup. The primary camera features a 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 sensor behind a f/1.9 lens with Dual PD Full Pixel Duo Focus, while the secondary camera incorporates a 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor (f.2/6 lens with PDAF). Both the lenses come protected by sapphire glass. The dual rear cameras are further enabled with features like dual-LED flash, 1.8x optical zoom and 2.5x lossless zoom. On the front there is provision of an 8-megapixel f/2.0 camera. It is equipped with facial recognition feature and Meizu’s ArcSoft algorithm that optimizes the skin tone while capturing selfie shots.

The metal unibody smartphone is backed up by a 3,360mAh battery featuring the cold mCharge technology that offers 20W fast charging all the while ensuring a low temperature of 4.2 degree Celsius. The handset is also touted to gain about 53 percent of battery power in 30 minutes. Meizu E3 would retail in three color options of Champagne Gold, Black, and Blue and the shipping of the device will begin on March 31 in China.

Source:【魅蓝 E3 智能手机】概述 - 魅族官网

Replies

• Parth Chandok
    Parth Chandok
    Thanks for sharing. I thought, Mi Note 5 Pro is better and in budget.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Unknown & Hidden Behaviors of Real-Time Systems
3D Printing Tips and Techniques: Printing Molds (Part 2)
"Real-life Iron Man" pilots jet suit up Europe's longest zip wire
Vivo, the Chinese technology company known for building selfie-centric smartphones, has launched the Vivo V9 today in Thailand ahead of its launch in India on March 23. As per the...
I have been trying to get a straight answer as to the purpose of C8 in the photo that I will attach to this post. The engineers I have asked...