"Meet the staff" page on Our Community

Hey guys,

I just had an idea of creating 'Meet the Staff' pages on our community.

Something similar to what they have done here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Do you think it would be cool to have our Admin and Mods profile listed like this on CE?
What all things do you think should be included on such pages?

Any kind of suggestions and tips are welcome.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No replies here?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    In previous layout, we have a page displaying the list of our Admin, Moderators and Ambassadors. Do you mean like that?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No. I mean just like the one in that link.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Awesome!!! +1 & Like from here... ๐Ÿ˜€

You can add some stuff and para from the KYCEan / KYMod... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds good. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hmm. Looks like we don't have enough replies here. The idea ain't good enough I guess. ๐Ÿ‘€
    AbraKaDabra
    Hmm. Looks like we don't have enough replies here. The idea ain't good enough I guess. ๐Ÿ‘€
    Echoosme!!! Please put the link of this thread in the yellow notification, so that it is visible to many! Else no one knows that this thread exists... Then see how many replies!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    How if we start this with VOICE authors?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    How if we start this with VOICE authors?
    VoiCE Authors have a dedicated page here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    VoiCE Authors have a dedicated page here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes I know that but we can add one photo of author and some more information. And I'm ready too going for photoshoot. ๐Ÿ˜€
    godfather
    Yes I know that but we can add one photo of author and some more information. And I'm ready too going for photoshoot. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Am also ready! ๐Ÿ˜€ Lets get the photos soon! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    hmm Good idea! May be it can also help newbies/CEans to contact Moderators ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice idea, will make it more easy to contact staff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An interesting take on leadership and how we can be leaders on a day to day basis.
have you heard of nosql databses? i recently come to know this term .Its without any schema/table .and i want to know the current trends of nosql databases in terms...
I've this new thought popping up in my mind since last few months. What's bothering me is the number of new deadly diseases, viruses that have been discovered in the...
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 has been leaked; and this time it's leaked just ahead of the mobile world congress. Samsung Galaxy Mini is actually 'mini' in everything - right from...
Can there be two maximum points of a function with 2 variables? For example, this question: Find the extreme values (state whether it's maximum or minimum) of f(x,y)= x^2 +...