Medical Fair 2-4 March | Mumbai at Mumbai, Maharashtra on Mar 2, 2012

MEDICAL FAIR INDIA Continues on Successful Course

Numerous Co-op Exhibitors Confirmed from Asia, Europe and the USA

The 18th MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2012, International Exhibition and Conference on Diagnostics, Medical Technology, Rehabilitation, Medical Equipment and Components, continues on its successful course and will again exceed last year's number of exhibitors, as it has each year since 2009. This year, from 2-4 March 2012, 311 exhibitors from 16 countries will present a broad spectrum of healthcare products and services to more than 5,000 visitors on 3,600-plus square metres at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am going to attend on 4th March.
    I will try to meet CEan- #-Link-Snipped-#. CEans From Mumbai are invited. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    I am going to attend on 4th March.
    I will try to meet CEan- #-Link-Snipped-#. CEans From Mumbai are invited. ๐Ÿ˜€
    It will be interesting to see engineering in medical sciences. CEans do post if you are visiting.

P.S: #-Link-Snipped-# Met Mayur this Saturday, Sunday. Awesome personality and simple guy ๐Ÿ˜€ His status is complicated. โ˜•
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    It will be interesting to see engineering in medical sciences. CEans do post if you are visiting.

P.S: #-Link-Snipped-# Met Mayur this Saturday, Sunday. Awesome personality and simple guy ๐Ÿ˜€ His status is complicated. โ˜•
    Yeah when he visited Baroda we enjoyed !! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now school kids are getting into hard core development through games. The raspberry foundations essay into roping in kid power seems to be paying off. Read this BBC news item...
I am rather cluless about internet privacy issues. There appears to be a major concern over GOOGLE's proposed 'unified field theory'. I came across this article that seems to circumvent...
Hi guys, I have two laptops Dell with charger 90W -- 19.5V(4.5V) and one HP with charger 65W -- 18.5V(3.5A) . I am going home and don't want to carry...
I always love to play NFS and MotoGp games.In that we usually playing with cars or bikes which have nitro booster in it.But In real life is it safe to...
Verdana: Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer...