Mechatronics Project ideas

Guys i know how hard it can be to get ideas for final year project, there are times u just feel brain dead. So here's some reading material.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I have to make up my mind by next week ๐Ÿ˜›

It would be cool to hear ideas popping from ur creative minds ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE! That a great reference site, thanks fly-boy.

Don't forget to introduce yourself at the Introduction section here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • geo
    geo
    Hi Guys.I am Geo.I am thinking about a mechatronics project idea for my MSc.Please share good and innovative ideas in mechatronics engineering project.
  • guptakotla
    guptakotla
    please give me some ideas for doing mechatronics project ๐Ÿ˜€ or if you have done any mechatronics project before please send me #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors has laid off 2,000 Jaguar Land Rover employees and asked many to go on a sabbatical. Ravi Kant, vice-president, Tata Motors, said if the situation does not improve...
Bertrand Picard, a Swiss adventurer is all set to unveil a prototype of a solar-powered plane he hopes eventually to fly around the world. According to a news report, the...
Once, we are thorough with the Hiragana script, We can proceed towards the next level and get acquainted with The Katakana Script. As mentioned earlier, this script is used for...
CCFL-Crazy Cricket Fantasy League India vs West Indies Tour Fixtures: West Indies v India at Kingston - Jun 26 India won by 20 runs West Indies v India at Kingston...
In jalandhar we are gonna have 18 hour power cut everyday from Monday still having 14 hour cuts ๐Ÿ˜” This heat and no electricity is making this the hardest summer...