Mechanical- 'what if '

If we don't use electronic fuel injection system what can we use alternately, if not efficiently?
(Please name that system, give a small but relevant description and if possible start its corresponding thread )😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Another question: How can we improve tyres so that they do not get punctured? Can we use anything else in place of tyres? Any interesting discovery?
  • slugger
    slugger
    ishutopre
    If we don't use electronic fuel injection system what can we use alternately, if not efficiently?
    (Please name that system, give a small but relevant description and if possible start its corresponding thread )😁
    😁 before there was electronic there was mechanical
    Fuel Injection History And Development

ishutopre
    Another question: How can we improve tyres so that they do not get punctured?
    use a material that has infinite stress & elasticity matching that of rubber
    or alternately, use solid filled tyres that are just as elastic and light as that of conventional tyres

ishutopre
    Can we use anything else in place of tyres? Any interesting discovery?
    magnetic leivation, air cushion
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Slugger. Good answers. Can you post some crazy, difficult and witty questions?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m doing project on Active queue management for tht purpose i m doing simulation through OMNET++ So can any1 help me???
What is the probability that a four-digit number formed by using 3, 9, 2 and 7 without repetition is divisible by 33?
If 7 kg of tea of a price Rs. 72 per kilogram is blended with 33 kg of tea of Rs. 87 per kilogram, and 35 kg of Rs. 85...
Feel free to solve .. There are three different sets of parallel lines. 5 in the first set, 6 in the second and 4 in the third. If no three...
There are 3 blue balls, 5 red balls and 4 black balls. The balls of same colour cannot be distinguished from each other, how many different selections can be made...