Mechanical Design Software Company - Help Me Get Started

Respected sir/medam
Iam venkataramana completed my B.E(mechanical) in osmania university in 2012 passed out.Iam in intrested in mechanical software designs, i have learnt the softwares also,so i want my own company so please give me your valuable suggestions to build my company..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAMANA659
    Respected sir/medam
    Iam venkataramana completed my B.E(mechanical) in osmania university in 2012 passed out.Iam in intrested in mechanical software designs, i have learnt the softwares also,so i want my own company so please give me your valuable suggestions to build my company..
    I've moved your discussion to Entrepreneurship and Startups section. We'd need to know more about the business you are in so that we can give you suggestions. What kind of services you want to offer?
  • RAMANA659
    RAMANA659
    The_Big_K
    I've moved your discussion to Entrepreneurship and Startups section. We'd need to know more about the business you are in so that we can give you suggestions. What kind of services you want to offer?
    SIR I want to start up a mechanical design company sir...basically i have experience in business.so that iam intrested to start my own desigining company sir..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAMANA659
    SIR I want to start up a mechanical design company sir...basically i have experience in business.so that iam intrested to start my own desigining company sir..
    So where are you stuck? What are the problems you're facing in starting up?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Is it the finance or the programming part ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is exactly how I feel when my Internet connection is down. Just wondering if I'm the only one. What about others?

hie

hie guys hope i will benefit a lot from you
Those who're into Arduino would love to know that there's a smaller and cheaper alternative being developed, called Digispark. I wrote about it on VoiCE. Check it out - https://www.crazyengineers.com/digis...ble-usb-development-production-platform-2667/
Use TeamWox Groupware for free to manage your team of up to 10 users. Features:​- Collaboration & Voice communication (IP PBX phone system)​- HRM, Team management & Payroll​- CRM, Service...
I have heard that it is difficult to perform finite element analysis on automobile tyres ? If so how ? (I am quite new to the subject). Is it because...