CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ayaz • 10 Jan, 2009
hey guys this is my very first post well m student of mech engg i have assign to make any mini project related to strenght of materials or mechanics of machines or engineering mechanics plz help me out what to make
i.e any part of mechanisms or some thing plz help me and send me the linksof complete processes
@raj87verma88 • 10 Jan, 2009
ayaz
plz help me out what to make i.e any part of mechanisms or some thing plz help me and send me the links of complete processes
So you want us to work and do a mini project and send it to you so that you may give it to your professors and tell them you made it. Then I presume you will also be needing some written material so that you can cram it a day before and answer any question that will be asked.
5k views

Related Posts

@KSS Manian · Jul 4, 2013

Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
11.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 25, 2015

Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...
18.6k views

@Manashree Thokal · Jul 2, 2012

By using Multi User Chat System application people can chat with friends in the network area (LAN) by using intranet mailing. This should work fine under any operating system. Abstract:...
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 28, 2015

Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...
5.5k views

@Parth Johri · Dec 18, 2011

can ne1 tell me which software is worthy to learn as i m a mechanical engg.......i hv already learn solidworks ......but as now a days learning solid works is like...
11.9k views