Me

😁 Hi guyz... M sruti currently getin trained in CDAC, kolkata😁 Was njoying the chit chats for Yashyant Kanetkar... so joined u guyz...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. We hope you enjoyed our Small Talk with Yashavant Kanetkar. Do go through other interesting small talks as well - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, We have one user who is not able to use internet. I have changed the ip address , dns etc. but still it is not pinging, we have...
Hi Guys, This is Sreekumar, I'm a Network engineer posted in Bangalore (ttkhealthcareservices). I found this site through browsing seeking to interact with the best in the Business.
Hey guys.., Recently I have got a problem with microsoft excel..let me put as simple as i can,If i have a value in one cell (say k2) and also i...
Here is a battle robot built (not mine) as a final year project. Looks more like a battle tank, I confess. https://www.instructables.com/id/Autonomous-Sumo-Battle-Bot-with-Pneumatic-Flipper-/?ALLSTEPS

Hai

I'm new to this forum.I'm going to take isro computer science exam.while searching the material,i found this forum.Now i visit this forum regularity and also i post my queries and...