Matlab Shaft Simulation

hi guys, i have got an assignment to simulate shaft speed on a turbo and i have do do the simulation on matlab simulink.

The main aim is to produce the simulation for a range of rpm of 20000rpm -130000rpm, between a time range of 0 -15 seconds.

with this i have to include input from the turbine wheel driven by exhaust and deduce output.

The first thing i am trying to work on is finding a simulink code or block diagram that i can use to simulate shaft speeds, can anyone help me with this ?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    please only post your question ONCE and in the proper forum, otherwise you might be confused with spamming. Please consult the forum rules for proper procedure. thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.efunda.com/DesignStandards/sensors/lvdt/images/lvdt_how.gif
Official Website: Emerging Technologies Conference at MIT The conference that brings you the technology before the headline The annual EmTech@MIT conferencegives you access to the most innovative labs, companies, and...
CEans, I wish to know the exam end dates for your college/University. I'm expecting greater traffic to CE as soon as exams are over. It'll help us be ready for...
Official Website: Eclipse India Summit :: Conference, Workshops and Expo on Eclipse, RCP, PDE, EMF, GMF, GEF, BIRT, TPTP, WTP, Ganymede, and more :: Saltmarch Media Summits Eclipse is no...
Here's Todd for engineers - [youtube]aXyYkSO01S8[/youtube]