Materials question doubt about mechanical materials

hi everyone

can someone help me with this 2 question of materials?

1) What technology does NOT allow to produce an aluminum tube of 100 mm in length and 40 mm of diameter: A) Pulverotecnologia; B) Profiling; C) Stamping; D) Mandrel drawing

2)A welding process with high energy density can be: A) MIG B) MAG C) Laser D) Coated electrodes

the first question i've no idea but the secund i think it's C or D

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sirI'm from mechanical stream 2018 passed out and I'm not able to get a good job so I decided to join software training but from few days due to...
If I do engineering in Pune it is better option or Indore with lower tier college?
Iam a  btech graduate from ECE branch,through campus placements i got an IT sector job.I dont understand whether to choose the job or drop an year for preparing gate exam,or...
As today I have filled the details of the examination.After submitting it is showing that "you are already registered for tcs".so i checked all my mail there is no reference...
Design News reports:https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/10-breakthrough-futuristic-military-technologies-watch?ADTRK=InformaMarkets&elq_mid=8840&elq_cid=1069623