Marine Engineering: Sensors that can detect water underground

Oki so I know that this is out of point slightly but I thought I'd give it a go you guys being marine engineers, I was wondering if you know about sensors that can detect water underground, not a sensor that you probe in the ground but one which you activate above ground and may detect water underground, it's for a school project and would not mind some help!

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    you mean something like this:

Ground Penetrating Radar (URL)
  • Alain
    Alain
    More or less yeah! cheers man appreciate it!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Alain
    More or less yeah! cheers man appreciate it!

No problem..Happy to help 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

your mathematics marks do not matter here just blindly do this calculation 1) 4*your birth date 2) +13 3) *25 4) -200 5) +the month you were born 6) *2...
You are going to love this free service -> Free Online OCR service - convert PDF documents to Word, JPG to Word OnlineOCR lets you recognize text from -Adobe PDF,...
No spamming. Just post the photos of your dream car. Also tell us in just 1 sentence why its your dream car. Note: In order to post the photo of...
Dear members, I intend to make simple simulation of target tracking using WSN. I would like to know, what measurement variables can be obtained using WSN? Is it realistic to...
Travelling has become a harrowing experience for many because of the traffic snarls, which have become synonymous with the cities. In this scenario, having an entertainment system on board can...