Many More Happy Returns of the day to Biggie and CE :)

Memories from CE

The First work that I had for CE

5025169363_6d65995990_z

This was comically drawn for CE wallpaper list - CE Evolution

rose

CE logo drawn after Sada asked me to create one. Done on Paint brush.Will look amateur but all I can do... 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Having such memorable experiences in CE. I moved forward under the guidance's from fellow CEans, God Father in particular had helped me a lot.

How CE had helped me... My experience
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

and in the process I had written a couple of stories in CE with the help of some suggestions from fellow CEans.
#-Link-Snipped-#nd one of it is going to be book and I'm planning to release it as soon as I complete it.

#-Link-Snipped-#but I thought that I'm still under contributing for CE because, may be of various factors but you know sometimes when you're in a big pool of successful and great people(CEans), you'll always feel lesser. Its a privilege to be with them and I would like to thank Kaustubh Katdare(Biggie) and Ankita Katdare(ABKD) for giving us this great platform, uniting engineers all across the world.

Every CEan here is superb and I would like to dedicate a song which was written by me(first time) for them and for all CE on behalf of this great occasion.

My first try for CE.

Vivid, vivid. It’s vivid vivid. Everything, anything that you find is vivid, vivid. It’s Vivid, vivid. Let’s break it up and here we go…

There’s place in space ‘that everyone knows. There’s no shine for my senses and control over my thoughts. It’s a place to dream about. I could feel the stress and the pain was getting on me. I thought that I should give up but everyone knows…

There was hope, I would shine and there was hope that you can rise with it. They called it CE.

You know what I mean it’s a place in space and, everyone knows, loaded the web with shine and mining our thoughts, holding our dream.

There’s a place that everyone knows. It was vivid and it was bright. Every day I used to check in.

How can I say the feeling of it as it went deep in my heart? My smile was back and I started to make friends. My stress has banished and finally my smile had twirled with tears welled up from my senses. I opened my eyes and looked at it was my baby. It’s very true and vivid.

It gave me hope and it looked crazy as it said to be. I know why I was crazy, as I know, I was addicted to it. It sounded crazy when I logged into it, crazyengineers.com it is and I mean it to be. You can feel it in your heart and share with your friend, give a like, broke a puzzle and update yourself. It’s very vivid and you find anything with it. There’s a place, everyone knows, uniting the CEans around the globe. It’s a place which is vivid and you’ll like to be with it.

Thank you once again biggie for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

Many More Happy Returns of the Day 😀

and Happy Birthday CE

Come on CEans Its party time :myparty:

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy bday CE......wishing you many many happy returns of the day.....😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy B'day CE and K

-CB
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Best wishes to Kaustubh for his future endeavours. May you have a rocking year ahead 😀

Best wishes to CrazyEngineers too and may it scale great heights in near future 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Many happy returns of the day to Biggie. 😀

Happy 6th anniversary to CrazyEngineers. 😀 I'm happy to be a part of CE family.

Hope to see CE scale many new heights in the coming years. All the best! 👍
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy birthday Biggie

Many more happy returns CE! 😀 😀
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Happy B'dy Big_K and CE
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy Birthday to both The Creator and The Creation!
    It's great to be a part of CE Biggie!
    Keep Rocking always! 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    Happy Birthday Biggie and CE 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy Birthday Biggie. Have a blast! 🎉
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Issue
    Happy Birthday Biggie. Have a blast! 🎉
    K CEra sera, whatever will be will be...

K CEra CEra, what will be will be

May Heaven's choicest blessings be showered upon the (Six year) young (at least the partner is six) couple!
    Happy both day!!
    K and CE

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is also the 90th birthday of another Big K

​Dr.Verghese Kurien of AMUL fame! May he live long...

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wish you many many Happy Returns of the Day Biggie, And Of-course its Double Dhamaka Wishing Happy 6th Birthday to CE.

:myparty:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy Birthday Biggie!

Let's take CrazyEngineers to a completely new & awesome level in the coming year! 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Don - Nice song & great words! 😀

Thanks a ton.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a *LOT* everyone 😁 Unable to express how I feel.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Happy birthday Biggie 😀

May you have a rocking and successful year ahead 😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    many more happy returns of the day for all our ceans
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Happy Birthday! 😁to Biggie!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Happy Birthday, Have a LONG, HEALTHY, WEALTHY, HAPPY Life 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Logging in after long. Here's Wishing u a very happy birthday CE and biggie 😀
    I am a fan of this fun community and will be always grateful to the owners for building this awesome place to hang out on the internet!
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Many More Happy Returns of the Day Biggie and CE.. :myparty:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    happy birthday CE and biggir! :myparty:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    happy birthday CE and biggir! :myparty:
    i mean biggie 😉
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Whoa! the Big K touches the Big 30 😀

Happy birthday!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    happy birthday biggie and CE
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Hearty birthday wishes to CE and Biggie.
    CE has scaled greater heights in a very short span.Very Happy and proud.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Belated Birthday Greetings to Biggie and CE. 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Happy birthday Biggie!!!! More birthdays to come!!!😁:myparty:

Happy 6th anniversary CE!!!! More power!!!!😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Biggie and CE. I was in forest doing river rafting! no internet no phone !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Puzzle - Circular Reasoning - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.comOp-Ed Contributor - Six Degrees of Trivia, and Knowledge - NYTimes.com
This was posted by kevinm in CR4 forum: CR4 - Thread: The China Train that Doesn't Stop
The Winners of the CE Grand Quiz Contest Are : 1st Position - CEan Optimysitx With 120 CE Coins. PRIZE MONEY OF - $120 ! --------------------------------------------------- 2nd Position - CEan...
A small presentation from CEans! https://crazyengineers6.co.cc/