Manual+QTP Testing Course Completed, But No Interview Calls

Hi sir,
Hope you are doing good.
Myself Vinay. Ive done my Bsc(MPCS) in 2013. Ive completed my Manual + QTP testing courses. but im not getting any interview calls. Presently Im working in a Pharmaceutical company. And also please tell me the courses which are best for me. I have '0' knowledge in Coding. 😀.But i will learn & i can do my best.
Regards.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what they taught you in the QTP course; but you can't claim that you know QTP if you can't code. How'd you go about automation without coding scripts for QTP?

More courses won't help you. In fact, they will take out money and time and produce nothing in exchange. Your first priority should be to actually gain some experience in QTP and manual testing. You should be able to do that at your institute and by joining a company that will give you a chance. Don't target the MNCs. Start with a company where you can gain experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ISRO has announced that the ASTROSAT it has been building and assembling for a while now is ready for launch. The space & research organisation will be blasting off the...
I am very weak at basics. Is it possible to crack GATE 2017 if I start preparing from now on? If yes.. Please suggest me. I am a mechanical engineer...
Dear All Basically I am a CS student. completed my degree 1989. I have spent my initial carrier by doing programming on Foxpro and clipper. Somehow my carrier has been...
Based out of Bengaluru, Bro4u is the hyperlocal services marketplace that caters to the daily needs of people - be it getting an electrician or plumber or hiring laundry, pet...
what is the exact difference between unix and linux ?