Manipal insitute of technology or SRM for automobile engneering?

hey everyone! i have a query which university is better for a course in b tech automobile between SRM and MIT(manipal institute of technology)? applied to both and got a provisional admission letter from SRM. but i am in a dilemma. which of the two is better for automobile engineering?

Replies

• saptm
    saptm
    I don't no about SRM university.In MIT automobile engineering in 3 yrs old i.e it was open in 2009.Check out how old this branch in SRM university and about the placements.Older is better.which one is older go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I'm looking for ebook "Design examples for strut-and-tie models", does someone have to share it? https://www.fib-international.org/design-examples-for-strut-and-tie-models Thank in advance!
Hey guys... What is the difference between a metal sheet & a metal plate? I mean the thickness benchmark to differentiate both....?
Hey guys... I would like to convert my final year project into a national journal.... Please suggest me a few tips to do it effectively....
I'm still new to this subject. Given that i1(t)= (√2)sin2t[A]. 1.Find current i2(t). 2.Find the effective power(current consumption) in the entire circuit. And here is my attempt for number 1:
This scenic beauty is located in Cherrapunji which is in Meghalaya, India. No one can believe at first that this place is in India. But IT IS . Enjoy the...