Manchester for Chemical Engineering?

Hi, I'm new here, so - hi everyone!

I'v got a offer to read ChemEng at Manchester and just wondered if anyone could tell me what it's like studying it there? I've already visited it when I went up for interview and read material like this years Undergraduate Handbook, and neither can tell me what it's really like to study there. The module titles sound really interesting though, despite being a bit vague and generic.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi sunspoon, welcome to CE!
    I've temporarily moved your query to General Help, since we do not (at the moment) have a section dealing with university decisions. Don't fret, though. Hopefully some CEans can give a response 😀

Are you asking about the city Manchester itself? I've been there once, its quite a nice place. Do you happen to be a football fan? 😛 Unfortunately I do not know much about the universities there. I'll try asking my friends though!
  • sunspoon
    sunspoon
    Just wondering about the course and the general feel of the university on a day in day out basis really -I liked the city when I was up there and in terms of socials I think Oxford Road will be awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,i m new to this site.my self oj shukla.my branch is electronics and instrumentation.i have many ideas and i wanna share it to all who are intrested to share their...
is anybody knows how to create screensavers.
what is the way to convert fat file system into ntfs.
Name: Carl Engineering Trade: Electronics - not my first choice however. Location: London Occupation: Electronics student and lifeguard (bring on the women) Work Experience: None 😔 Hobbies & Interests: Cars...
Is there ne easy way to hack passwords without any softwares???