Main Project issues !!Need a Solution urgently

I am currently pursuing 4-1 in some engg college of AP..The problem is , I took .Net as my platform for my Miniproject.Now,I am a little bit confused as to continue in that domain or to change to JAVA.
It's not that i dont like it or something else but all i worry about is the opportunities in .Net in job point of view after the completion of Btech.
I need a little advice for choosing my project language..which would be better JAVA or .NET for future ??

thanks in advance !!๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Do interviewers select you based on the language you choose to do your final year project? ๐Ÿ˜ก

I for one,select the language which i feel comfortable to work on my project.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Java. Object-Oriented, supports web applications, derives from C, C++. Plus, if you are worried about the job opportunities here, trust me, there is always a need of a Java Developer somewhere.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    praveen6600
    I am currently pursuing 4-1 in some engg college of AP..The problem is , I took .Net as my platform for my Miniproject.Now,I am a little bit confused as to continue in that domain or to change to JAVA.
    It's not that i dont like it or something else but all i worry about is the opportunities in .Net in job point of view after the completion of Btech.
    I need a little advice for choosing my project language..which would be better JAVA or .NET for future ??

thanks in advance !!๐Ÿ˜€
    Dear, Both .NET and Java are having good opportunities now-a-days.... first you choose one in which you feel comfortable and become a master....then look for opportunities.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you have the money to buy .NET IDEs, then go for it as they provide an interactive IDE and ease of coding! If not, go for Java, as it has a greater scope, but the coding is little difficult than .NET! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Trust me, Ruby is the programing language of the future.
    PHP isn't dying anytime soon.
    JavaScript has lot of opportunities!
    Python coders are so scarce these days. Ton of companies trying to recruit them! It offers several job opportunities!
    Forget it! Go with hardcore C++ - that's where the jobs are.

Does that help?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ K

you nailed it mate!๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to develop a Pure Sine Wave inveter 500W. Requesting your help to fulfill the same. Thanks in advance...
Name: Harish Kotra Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Andhra Pradesh Occupation: Student Work Experience: None for now. Hobbies & Interests: I am an Android Enthusiast and a passionate...
Wishing a very, very happy birthday to CEans Mohit & Manish. ๐Ÿ˜ Be proud to be a november born! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! ๐ŸŽ‰
IITs are considering that joint entrance examination (JEE) should be conducted online, just like the CAT for IIMs. The IIT-Delhi, which is organizing IIT-JEE 2012, has invited all IIT directors...
Those of you, who are taking the IIT JEE in 2012, please share important tips, suggestions and advice on how to prepare for IIT JEE 2012.