CrazyEngineers
  • I am currently pursuing 4-1 in some engg college of AP..The problem is , I took .Net as my platform for my Miniproject.Now,I am a little bit confused as to continue in that domain or to change to JAVA.
    It's not that i dont like it or something else but all i worry about is the opportunities in .Net in job point of view after the completion of Btech.
    I need a little advice for choosing my project language..which would be better JAVA or .NET for future ??

thanks in advance !!😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberDec 12, 2011

Do interviewers select you based on the language you choose to do your final year project? 😡

I for one,select the language which i feel comfortable to work on my project.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Smriti Jha

MemberDec 12, 2011

Java. Object-Oriented, supports web applications, derives from C, C++. Plus, if you are worried about the job opportunities here, trust me, there is always a need of a Java Developer somewhere.
    Cancel
  • K!r@nS!ngu

MemberDec 12, 2011

praveen6600
    I am currently pursuing 4-1 in some engg college of AP..The problem is , I took .Net as my platform for my Miniproject.Now,I am a little bit confused as to continue in that domain or to change to JAVA.
    It's not that i dont like it or something else but all i worry about is the opportunities in .Net in job point of view after the completion of Btech.
    I need a little advice for choosing my project language..which would be better JAVA or .NET for future ??

thanks in advance !!😀
    Dear, Both .NET and Java are having good opportunities now-a-days.... first you choose one in which you feel comfortable and become a master....then look for opportunities.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 21, 2011

If you have the money to buy .NET IDEs, then go for it as they provide an interactive IDE and ease of coding! If not, go for Java, as it has a greater scope, but the coding is little difficult than .NET! 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2011

Trust me, Ruby is the programing language of the future.
    PHP isn't dying anytime soon.
    JavaScript has lot of opportunities!
    Python coders are so scarce these days. Ton of companies trying to recruit them! It offers several job opportunities!
    Forget it! Go with hardcore C++ - that's where the jobs are.

Does that help?
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberDec 21, 2011

@ K

you nailed it mate!😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register