View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12939 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Magazine name for college?

My college's tech club is thinking of starting their own magazine.. please suggest some names for the magazine..πŸ˜•
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew • Aug 31, 2011
Hai Sabrina, first of all, what all information would you like to include in this magazine, and what sort exactly? Is it for a particular branch of engineering or for your college all together? Would you be including non-technical articles, poetry, etc in this magazine?

P.S.

Try "Technoloid"
Technocratz! 😁
Tekchand

Collesium

Magnetek

Technocraze
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 31, 2011
'The Electric'

ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • Aug 31, 2011
The Magnifier.

The Intensifier.
The_Big_K
'The Electric'

Taking off on this, ElectriCean?
The_Big_K
'The Electric'

Taking off on this, ElectriCEan?
well, the idea is to include information about new technologies available, anything interesting related to recent technology like interesting did you know facts, quizzes.... and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew • Sep 1, 2011
Sabrina Rajvansh
well, the idea is to include information about new technologies available, anything interesting related to recent technology like interesting did you know facts, quizzes.... and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
In that case, try "Megafuel" or "MagFuel" or "ThinkFuel" or "Fuel4Life" or "Fuelidea" or "Techardy"
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 1, 2011
Sabrina Rajvansh
and my senior wants a cool name like another college in chandigarh has its magazine named as techquila...
TechRum 😐 | TechGin | Techisky 😐
TechTonic

Technocaine

Engibeer
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew • Sep 1, 2011
Mindfuel!!! Mindca!!! Mindgear!! Mindane! Mindjet!! Mindshake!!! The Mind's Fuel!!! πŸ˜›
well these ones are good, thank you very much. if you have any other idea do suggest.
Sabrina Rajvansh
well these ones are good, thank you very much. if you have any other idea do suggest.
Write all the names in bits of papers, pick one random. Or do one thing. Add a poll, list out all the good names. Let your people decide what's best. πŸ˜€
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 1, 2011
Do let us know the name you finally select πŸ˜€
My senior is going to have a poll on it on face book.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 4, 2011
@Sabrina: We hope your magazine will feature an article on CrazyEngineers πŸ˜€
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew • Sep 4, 2011
Try "PEC-O-Latté" or "PEC-o-chino" 😁
Kushaal Hn
Kushaal Hn • Sep 13, 2015
Can u tell a name for electrical magazine
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Sep 13, 2015
Find an electrical engineering term, twist & turn the word and LO! You get your magazine name! At least that's what most college students do!

For example -
Engineers Wired, Power Rangers, I Ampere, The Avalanche, Charged Up, Coolombs!, Free-quency (if it's a free magazine).
These are just too simple ones. You need to work on what works best with your magazine's theme.

Share this content on your social channels -