Macbook Trackpad Problem - Not Clicking

I searched the web and found that it's a common issue with many Mac users. You are working and just like that it stops working. It does not click by pressing.

As a temporary fix, I went to
Apple > System Preferences > Trackpad and enabled One Finger - 'tap to click' option.
Now I don't have to click & it works fine just like other laptops.

But I need a complete solution for this.
If anyone can help, please suggest something.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The reason why CEans don't see useless spam threads is because moderators work day and night to kill spam! Here's how moderators work on a forum - 😀 Moderators rock!
Orien'11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Departments of CSE and IT , which engender the meaning The Rising Sun. It exemplify the rising thoughts with innovation...
Hello CEans! I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and...
This is one of the Awesome interviews we had. This interview is taken in ONLINE(in chat). He answered all our questions in INSTANT😀 CEan - Punch_A_Tantra actually named Ambarish Ganeshcurrently...
The 7th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - A man 'P' has a son who is also his uncle. Known facts are: 1. P's son...