M.Tech Thesis Topic For Mechanical Engineering

Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my theases work at M Tech level.
so if u have any topic please suggest me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vishal nadpara
    Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my theases work at M Tech level.
    so if u have any topic please suggest me.
    Have you thought of any topics on your own? If yes, share them with us so that we can help you finalize them.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Vishal: Tell us the area in which you would like to do your thesis work so that mechanical students can suggest you some topics if they have any!
  • SAHIL KAPIL
    SAHIL KAPIL
    I HAVE A TOPIC IN MY MIND BUT I NEED ORGANISATION

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

check this link for the list of candidates who have been called : https://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf congrats to those who have cleared it! 👍 😁
One of the most fundamental characteristics of human skin is Touch and Sensation! Science&technology has once again proved that it can, to some extent, imitate nature! An electronic skin has...
I received this Message from Fellow CEan, "Hi, I am in computer engineering and i am doing RFID based attendance system and i hav no idea abt micro controller can...
This is a list of some of the best engineering projects in our history! What more do you feel should be in the list of the all-time greats?!?😉 Have a...
can i get the details about the project topic overload protection in vehicles using 8051 micro-controller , about the circuit diagram, code and the operations?