M.Tech. and its equivalent

Is there anyone who can tell me which course is equivalent to M.Tech. excluding DOEACC "C" level.
And in industrial qualification which course is equivalent to M.Tech.?
According to AICTE norms, for a lecturer which degree can be taken in place of M.Tech.?

I know many courses but whether they are equivalent to M.TECH. or not??

MCA/ MSC CS/MSC IT/M.TECH./C level from DOEACC/ ME/ AMIETE/MBA

Replies

• vineetasingh
    vineetasingh
    Is there anyone who can tell me which course is equivalent to M.Tech. excluding DOEACC "C" level.
    And in industrial qualification which course is equivalent to M.Tech.?
    According to AICTE norms, for a lecturer which degree can be taken in place of M.Tech.?

I know many courses but whether they are equivalent to M.TECH. or not??

MCA/ MSC CS/MSC IT/M.TECH./C level from DOEACC/ ME/ AMIETE/MBA
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    see as per the qualification wise ,others are also master degrees but as per the requirement company or govt requires or give Mtech as prefrence.
  • vineetasingh
    vineetasingh
    R u from IET Sitapur??
    Right now , in Noida, in which company, if u like to tell?
    I read somewhere in a thread posted in this site that MS is research paper oriented. And M.Tech. is advanced B.Tech. where we study in depth and detail what we have studied in B.Tech. M.Tech. is good , if projects undertaken are nice and knowledge oriented.
    MS develops a PHD kind attitude and interest in research paper publications and is more dependent on the interaction between Guide and student.

I think personally M.Tech. sounds good.
    And MSC CS or MSC IT or MCA , although having almost same curriculum, but sounds something lacking..na..

ok thanks for for your opinion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

gt ny idea of courses related to analysis (finite element) other than ansys & its employment oppurtunuties
MTS has introduced MBLAZE Wireless Broadband service which offers speeds upto 3.1 MBPS. I wish to know how is the service. Can someone here review the MTS MBlaze Service?
Meaning: to renovate Use: The old temple is being furbished for the forthcoming festival. Syn: furnish, equip
Meaning:free of charge Use: The orphans were allowed into the theatre gratis. Syn: complimentary, on the house
The rumors are out that Google Me is Google's Facebook Rival. If Google uses its current social properties (youTube, maps, docs, lattitude et al.) to build 'Google Me' to rival...