M.Tech. Admission 2012

i got 93.6%le rank 7159 & GATE score 428 in Mechanical engg. gate 2012. I am in O.B.C. category. Can i get DCE. or i can get more better college.............please suggest me........

Replies

• Rishitab
    Rishitab
    can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m tech in 1st class......so want to seek admission in any easy going college....so that i can score 1st class......heard abt some colleges of bhopal.....so plz can u guide me
  • josf
    josf
    amit kr
    i got 93.6%le rank 7159 & GATE score 428 in Mechanical engg. gate 2012. I am in O.B.C. category. Can i get DCE. or i can get more better college.............please suggest me........
    Brother you can get a college you want...you can get into thermal subjects in NITs..IIT is a little difficult but still you have little chance...
  • josf
    josf
    Rishitab
    can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m tech in 1st class......so want to seek admission in any easy going college....so that i can score 1st class......heard abt some colleges of bhopal.....so plz can u guide me
    Thats is not the best strategy...getting into a easy college to get first class...if you scored first class in easy college no one is going to value your firs class...Best thing to do will be..study for GATE and try for IITs and NITs
  • dhananjay pathak
    dhananjay pathak
    can anyone give GATE exm after bsc or mca?
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Why not?
  • dhananjay pathak
    dhananjay pathak
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Why not?
    can you provide more details about it?
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    dhananjay pathak
    can anyone give GATE exm after bsc or mca?
    I think you can give gate exam for mtech after mca only not after bsc.
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    Hi friends , Can anybody tell me about System Analysis and Computer Applications in NIT Suratkal ?? Is that having a good scope ??
  • einstein.pankaj
    einstein.pankaj
    which institute provides M.Tech in "Cyber Forensic and Information Security" in India?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one tell me that how can we give numbers in array on run-time or how can we make an array on run-time? please give answer fast....?
There was always consensus in my family and society as a whole that getting a degree was important and would lead to a great career with a well payed job....
Check out this optical illusion (if you're logged in, you can see the bigger image) :- This thing just doesn't stop until we all just give up! Can anyone stare...
One always thinks of robots as mechanical monsters with jointed limbs ambs and a stiff jerky gait. Virginia tech has created Robojelly, a carbon nanotube based hydrogen powered jelly fish...
My project is based on this idea by removing brake and steering controls and replaced them with sensors and advanced technology to read the surroundings and drive accordingly. I believe...