Lumia 1020 unleashed !!

With the arrival of Lumia 1020, Nokia is trying to define some epicness. I am not much of a Lumia fan but looking at the features, I will just say, its a mouth watering phone. With "41" megapixel Camera, at just 27.4gms weight, Lumia is sure to make its mark on the market. This is definitely a photographers choice. Such an elegant piece. Here are some brief specifications!

Display

• Display size: 4.5 ''
  • Display technology: ClearBlack, AMOLED
  • Touch screen technology: Super sensitive touch
Power management

• Maximum 2G talk time: 19.1 h
  • Maximum 3G talk time: 13.3 h
  • Music playback time: 63 h
  • Wireless charging: Yes, with accessory cover
Processor
  • Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
  • Processor type: Dual-core 1.5 GHz
Photography
  • Main camera sensor: 41 MP, PureView
  • Flash type: Xenon flash
Nokia-Lumia-1020-frontNokia-Lumia-1020-smartphone

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    If i am a professional photographer who wants a smartphone, I will definitely opt for it provided they offer varying lens set.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the gadget threads must be posted in gadgets forum. Thread moved to hear from CS section.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Thanks for relocating it.

#-Link-Snipped-# : Professional photographer will surely have a good camera. But jst think the people who love to take snaps alot, this is a good pick for them. and by photographers i dont only relate to the professionals. It includes passionate ones too.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And this is a better solution when compared to samsung galaxy camera

Galaxy camera was merely a camera with Android But Lumia has set the bars way beyond the reach of any other camera mobile phones

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans I am not new to CE I am CSK AUTO but I havent posted my introduction yet so here it is for you. Name:C.Sarath Kumar Branch:Automobile Engineering Location:Neyveli(Cuddalore...
Hey guys, I am now and then viewing new products arriving in all types of technology based on solar power. We have railway coaches being developed in IIT Madras electrified...
Hey guys, if you check news reports for the last 6 months, It has a regular report of intrusions from Chinese troops and Pakistani troops. Recently we lost 5 men...
This may sound stupid but I have not been able to find away of doing it. I want to have a large wallpaper as my background and want it to...
Hello CEans! Well I am a bit late in giving my Introduction but here it is: Name: Nayan Goenka *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Nagpur *Occupation: Student / Self Working. Soon...