How to make a wallpaper slide with each swipe : galaxy

This may sound stupid but I have not been able to find away of doing it. I want to have a large wallpaper as my background and want it to slide with every screen swipe I do. Is it possible in galaxy,? From now what I see we can just have a static wallpaper..

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    There can be many inferences on what you want.
    1: do you want a live wallpaper?
    2: Do you want your wallpaper to CHANGE every time you slide the screen
    3: Do you want your wallpaper to shift according to the different slides on the home screen like you see in other phones. One long wallpaper spanned across 3-4 screen parts.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I prefer a non live wall paper that varies for every screen swipe

Is there a method to generate such a wallpaper in Android Phones
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    I prefer a non live wall paper that varies for every screen swipe

Is there a method to generate such a wallpaper in Android Phones

You can develop an andoid app for it. An app for display of background of home screen and for a slide gesture (event) you can assign a slideshow (function from the gallery module) to slide images from a pre defined directory.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    PS: programming Is no way related to my genre I hardly Know the ABC's of programming an app

Is there any app available in the market? This will make my job easier I guess
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    PS: programming Is no way related to my genre I hardly Know the ABC's of programming an app

Is there any app available in the market? This will make my job easier I guess

I am not sure if there is a ready made app available for this in the market. I will have to look for it. I will post a name here if I find something.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Here it is, Wallpaper Slideshow app. It is available on Google Play. you can install it from there. Now this app will work like normal slideshow for sure. Along with that it supports the touch event sliding too. Here is the link :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Well I am a bit late in giving my Introduction but here it is: Name: Nayan Goenka *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Nagpur *Occupation: Student / Self Working. Soon...
Hi friends, I have several questions that are related to develop servo controllers and develop servo drivers, so if you know something or you know one good website with an...
Indian consumer electronics brand, iBall has announced 8 GB / 16 GB Hybrid Dual Pen Drive. Did you notice it says 'Hybrid'? Well, the pen drive has been designed to...
Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at...
Today our own CEan and VoiCE author Issue is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the Issue. Have a great year ahead. 🎉​Looking forward to see...