Looking for suitable final year project title

dear friends,
I am saiful from malaysia and currently in my final year in Bach electrical electronics eng. My problem is I don't have any idea what to do for my final year project. I don't have interest in coding which is important for MCU-based project. Can anyone help me to find out suitable n good project?i really need help.Thank you

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    then y cant u try on non-convensional sources because now a days convensional sources are reducing and many other good projects are there in electrical branch try in that way
  • Lufias_ramma88
    Lufias_ramma88
    thank you for your reply..since i am still fresh,i don't get your idea of trying to explore on non conventional sources..can u give any urls of getting any examples of projects so that i can open up my minds n get a better picture of what i should apply my knowledge.Thanx
  • djyshak
    djyshak
    I am afraid you have to go through the coding in some part of your project as long as you use a MCU and i dont think you can avoid it since you are an ECE student. I am also a final year student and i guess i know what you are going through right now 😎.. I am posting a link that has a lot of projects, see if it helps you in any way.

Here is the #-Link-Snipped-#!

i hope its OK to post external links on forums, please let me know if i am doing something wrong.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's okay to add external, relevant & informative links. We only remove unapproved advertisement links or links to spam sites.

PS: Don't worry, we all are nice people.
  • Lufias_ramma88
    Lufias_ramma88
    thanx #-Link-Snipped-# your reply..I also thought the same thing since I am EC student..to be frank, i really hate coding.😀 thanx again for the link but unfortunately, the link cannot be accessed..do you have any other link or sources for me to make some references for my fyp?and thanx to the admin.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Did you use this link?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Now a days world is surrounded by Microcontrollers and you are EC Engineer.
    its ok that you don't have interest in coding but i hop you have interest in Analog Section. If yes then you can make Control panel for Motor control using Thyristor and SCRs.
  • DLH
    DLH
    thx, for sharing the link...djyshak. it help me alot. Do you still got any link to share ?
  • Lufias_ramma88
    Lufias_ramma88
    this is my title for my project :
    Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring

this project is about measuring the safe distance that will varied according to the speed of the car. If the rear car exceeds the safe distance between the two cars at a particular speed, the front car will trigger a warning system by flashing LEDs to the rear driver as well as produce a beeping sound to alert the front driver that a car is approaching his car at a close distance..do anybody has ideas how to develop this type of project?I really need help to start develop this project..many thanks.
  • eminentblr
    eminentblr
    Hi,

We are here to help you on this.
    Please visit us at :#-Link-Snipped-# and our facebook url : #-Link-Snipped-#

We have a plenty of titles based on IEEE Standards.
    Please feel free to call me at +91 98802 36347 for furthur clarifications.

Regards
    Eminent Team
    +91 98802 36347

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don’t know if we should be concerned about where AI is heading, however, I think it is something to consider extensively before we live to regret our invention of...
This survey is only for Americans! We need help! We are a group of students from Denmark, and we're making a website as a schoolproject. Our task is to analyse...
Hi, I'm Rahul Anand from Kerala, India. Currently doing my Computer Science and Engineering course, the fourth year. I'm interested in programming, designing, blogging and reading. I blog here and...
Campus recruitment are on the upsurge. Lots of final year students are discussing & asking questions about Infosys recruitment process. Can anybody share with us about the the latest Infosys...
1. Explain briefly the various planning surveys to be carried out for planning a highway system for a region. 2. What are the recommendations of Jaykar Cmmittee regarding the road...