Looking for HELP to complete an assignment

I sign up on this forum just looking for help 😉 because my daughter is enrolled in a STEM Academy and she have a homework that is due on this Friday September 23rd 2016. The assignment for this PLTW project consists in find an engineer and ask seven questions (picture attached). Could you help me with this? if not that's fine... I understand.
If you want to respond please send your answers to my email: #-Link-Snipped-#
I would really appreciate your help.

Regards

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Response sent to your mail box.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. Describe your engineering field: Well, I'm an electrical engineer who works as a computer engineer.

2. Current job title: CEO

3. Job and duties: Startup / Small Business CEO has to do multiple roles - which vary from key decision making, writing code, looking after finances and sometimes cleaning the desks 😨

4. Average Work Schedule:
    - Typically starts at 6:00 AM
    - Check emails and reply to them
    - Followed by a 3 hour long break (badminton + morning duties + yoga et al)
    - 10:00 AM meeting with team
    - 10 - 12 AM : Tutorials + Learning + Development
    - 12 - 1 PM : Lunch Break
    - 1 PM - 6 PM: Variety of tasks depending upon what's important.
    - 2 hour break
    - 8 - 10 PM - General leftovers, planning, responding to emails etc.

5. Took up science for my 10+2; and then opted for Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) degree in Electrical engineering. Decided not to study further.

6. Well, if I had an option, I'd shrink all of engineering course into two years. I'd not do anything differently.

7. Advice: Engineering should open your mind to possibilities. I firmly believe engineering is all about your attitude towards solving problems using available resources. Keep in mind - engineers are awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the Lenovo Zuk Z2 which was launched in China recently? The mid-range smartphone has arrived in India with a slight change in name as the Lenovo Z2 Plus on...
Tata Motors’ owned international car brand Jaguar Land Rover has launched their new premium sedan, the Jaguar XF in the Indian market. The Jaguar XF has been built on the...
Panasonic, on Thursday, introduced a new smartphone – P77 at a press conference. The phone is just another variant which comes under the P series model of Panasonic. With the...
Before we create a sound idea on today’s topic - acoustic hologram, it is needless to say that a 3D idea is associated with more or less everything we can...
I inherited a video platform where they used the same multicast IP for transport streams and changed the udp port. You can get away with this if you're layer 2,...