CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Alok mishra • 13 Feb, 2014
I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where to find a PG ,hostel etc. or any other suggestions they could endow me on this .
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated .
Thank you .
@Snair101 • 15 Feb, 2014
Alok mishra
I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where to find a PG ,hostel etc. or any other suggestions they could endow me on this .
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated .
Thank you .

Hello Alok
Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
Thanks..
@Alok mishra • 15 Feb, 2014
Snair101
Hello Alok
Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
Thanks..
for DAC , where are you from , @Snair101 ?
@[Prototype] • 15 Feb, 2014 • 1 like There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
@Alok mishra • 15 Feb, 2014 th
[Prototype]
There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
thanx @prototype
@Aditya Bose • 01 Feb, 2019

The best way to find accommodation for rent anywhere is through individual house owners. I have lived in Panchvati, Pashan while studying at CDAC ACTS. If you want to stay near CDAC, you can contact Mrs. Meena Bakare for accommodation at a good price without brokerage. She can be reached through her Whatsapp number 9822776898.

@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Feb, 2019

I'd recommend to keep all CDAC related discussions in the official CDAC Group: https://www.crazyengineers.com/groups/cdac-aspirants.33/feed/

- @Aditya Bose - Do you think it's okay to share someone's phone number in an open group? 

3.1k views

Related Posts

@zaveri · Feb 5, 2013

What is the difference between isentropic process and polytropic process ?
26.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 19, 2014

Nokia India is on a spree of launching the newly introduced smartphone models in the country and this time it has brought the 'Nokia XL Dual SIM' phone with a...
7.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 5, 2013

Idea Cellular, one of the leading telecom network providers in India has launched the next generation Net Setter 3G dongle with a price tag of Rs. 2160. The dongle promises...
8.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 22, 2014

Sony India has officially launched its latest Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) running smartphone - the Sony Xperia M2 Dual in India at a price of Rs. 21,990. Powered by a...
6.6k views

@PraveenKumar Purushothaman · Jul 28, 2012

What are threaded comments? Generally, this concept is used in many social networking places like Blogs, Public Showcases, Question & Answer forums, etc. Best use of threaded comments is shown...
3.5k views