CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Snair101

MemberFeb 14, 2014

Alok mishra
    I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where to find a PG ,hostel etc. or any other suggestions they could endow me on this .
    Any suggestion would be highly appreciated .
    Thank you .

Hello Alok
    Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
    Thanks..
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Alok mishra

MemberFeb 14, 2014

Snair101
    Hello Alok
    Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
    Thanks..
    for DAC , where are you from , @#-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Cancel
  • [Prototype]

MemberFeb 14, 2014

There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
    Cancel
  • Alok mishra

MemberFeb 14, 2014

th
    [Prototype]
    There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
    thanx @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Aditya Bose

MemberFeb 1, 2019

The best way to find accommodation for rent anywhere is through individual house owners. I have lived in Panchvati, Pashan while studying at CDAC ACTS. If you want to stay near CDAC, you can contact Mrs. Meena Bakare for accommodation at a good price without brokerage. She can be reached through her Whatsapp number 9822776898.

Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 1, 2019

I'd recommend to keep all CDAC related discussions in the official CDAC Group: #-Link-Snipped-#

- #-Link-Snipped-# - Do you think it's okay to share someone's phone number in an open group? 

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register