Looking for help finding pg accomodation in pune near CDAC ACTS

I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where to find a PG ,hostel etc. or any other suggestions they could endow me on this .
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated .
Thank you .

Replies

• Snair101
    Snair101
    Alok mishra
    I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where to find a PG ,hostel etc. or any other suggestions they could endow me on this .
    Any suggestion would be highly appreciated .
    Thank you .

Hello Alok
    Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
    Thanks..
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    Snair101
    Hello Alok
    Even i am looking for accomodation there .. Did u get any info ? Kindly let me know .. I'll revert u incase i come across any such info .. Btw which course ??
    Thanks..
    for DAC , where are you from , @#-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    th
    [Prototype]
    There are some PG's at Ambedkar Chowk which is very near to the CDAC.
    thanx @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aditya Bose
    Aditya Bose

The best way to find accommodation for rent anywhere is through individual house owners. I have lived in Panchvati, Pashan while studying at CDAC ACTS. If you want to stay near CDAC, you can contact Mrs. Meena Bakare for accommodation at a good price without brokerage. She can be reached through her Whatsapp number 9822776898.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'd recommend to keep all CDAC related discussions in the official CDAC Group: #-Link-Snipped-#

- #-Link-Snipped-# - Do you think it's okay to share someone's phone number in an open group? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea for developing CrazyEngineers Project Showcase was conceived several months (in 2011, to be precise). We came across several student and hobby projects created by engineers just like you...
I would like to share some of my thoughts on the meaning of secularism. India is a country with an incredible amount of beliefs, languages, religions, castes, communities etc etc...
If you can't live without delicious Dosa, you better start saving for the DosaMatic. The automatic Dosa making machine that can do about 1 delicious Dosa per minute. The venture...
I've been into blogging for quite sometime, and if it isn't anything technical, the subject/story gets more difficult to create (specially if you are doing it on your own) and...
Energies from fusion reactions is one thing that is capable of changing the world. Recent reports suggest that scientists working towards this aim might have got a bit closer to...