Lokpal Debate !!!

Anna's Revolution for Lokpal .

Jawaharlal nehru proposed it in 1947 for a lokpal
its pending since then !!!
Blaming only the UPA is not right
it has not come to parliament in last 40 odd years
with 9 draft before never reached parliament

I think its turning political with anna opposing congress openly giving advantage to opposition parties
But the question in my mind
Would the BJP or Any other party would have passed lokpal as it is ??
I don't think

All are playing a big political game before elections.
Bringing Minority Card in the lokpal commitee
Making a mockery of the Bill !!!

What do CEan's Think about it ???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Gandalf,

Some threads we started in the past about the issue -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the sake of clarity - I doubt whether it was Nehru who introduced it. It was Mr. Shanti Bhushan who introduced it in 1968 but never got through since. No political party would approve it because it creates a check on their behavior. However, I believe strong public protest & continued, growing pressure can definitely make it happen.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

InCTF 12 is a National Festival organized by Amrita Universirty, Kollam. InCTF '12 captures the Flag India's only Ethical Hacking contest which is likely to get started within this week....
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below...
I have searched for many and all i have got is fraud websites. Can anyone help me.👎
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in some order, Zephyr, Eurus, and Aeolus. The gods always speak truly. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B,...
A man was dividing his property among his children. This was what the man told to his first son “Take as many number of cattle as you can care for...