Live energy monitoring device

I'm looking for a live energy monitoring device that aggregates Kw use every second and can relay it over the web or using CDMA or... Kind of like this device does with Google Power Meter... #-Link-Snipped-#

It does not need to have an inteface, it can be a very basic black box that feeds the data to a web server. It cannot connect to a PC but it could connect directly to a net router via RJ45. Anybody have a device like that here in India or want to build one? There are more requirements, but our web service would connect to it in a similar way to Google Powermeter: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ceans, Can anybody tell me about USB Phones used in organization? I search on internet but got very little info about how is being used in any corporate.
Hello I'm Ranveet - new member of this engineering community. Happy to be a part of this family. I'm an electronics engineer.
Hi friends! Whenever i start my system i keep getting the error message as C:\Windows\System32\WerConcpl.dll is not a valid win32 application.This issue can be caused by any of the below...
CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...
Hi I am working on a project "Load Balancing Schema for Advanced Image Processing Server". I want some information about which are the best algorithms for load balancing.. Please give...