Does anyone know about Load Balancing Algorithms used for Image Processing server?

Hi
I am working on a project "Load Balancing Schema for Advanced Image Processing Server". I want some information about which are the best algorithms for load balancing.. Please give some information if you have..
Thank you.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: Does anyone know about Load Balancing Algorithms used for Image Processing server

According to me server and dynamic load balancing algorithms are best.
  • vivekp26.1
    vivekp26.1
    Re: Does anyone know about Load Balancing Algorithms used for Image Processing server

yes. i know them. but these are two types of load balancing algorithms.
    I want the specific algorithms for the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wonder why 1 is being called 1 and 2 as 2... so on ? Here is some interesting info explaining about it :- It is said that...
please tell me, what are steps to make ghost image of system. I had try it but i failed to make ghost image. please reply..........................
Commonwealth games to be held in Delhi ,from 3 Oct to 14 Oct 2010 is now a current hot topic of discussion. It is now being said that Delhi is...
Ceans, Discuss about your likings on brands of clothing which you prefer to wear and why?
Source: Email from ThoughtWorks Hurry !! Grab the last few seats available! ThoughtWorks Agile Varsity is an intensive 3-day workshop for Agile teams. These hands-on sessions, a combination of Agile...