Lime Pie Android 5.0

#-Link-Snipped-#

Hey can you guys put more light here

I think this new version looks more promising and never like the previous version of OS

Waiting more comments here

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Still lots of speculation, but at least with something like reduced RAM usage, it would be good.

Although Samsung is yet to officially confirm its Android 5.0 schedule, a SamMobile source is claiming to know which phones and tablets will be getting the Key Lime Pie upgrade. According to the source, the devices set to receive the upgrade are the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 8.0 and Galaxy Note 10.1.
    That's great. Was planning to keep using my GS3 for as long as it takes!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One of the interesting thing I find is the new keyboard and interface

Loving every bit in it
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    They should do something to take care of Android's battery eating capacity.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There were rumours that Indians were lobbying to name the Android 5 as 'Android Kaju Katli' - one of the most popular sweets in India 😁 . Not sure if Google took them seriously.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There were rumours that Indians were lobbying to name the Android 5 as 'Android Kaju Katli' - one of the most popular sweets in India 😁 . Not sure if Google took them seriously.
    LoL!!!
    Is that true or it's just a rumour?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Android names are in alphabetical order

C - cupcake,
    D - donut,
    E - Γ‰clair,
    F - Foryo,
    G - gingerbread,
    H - honeycomb,
    I - Ice Cream Sandwich,
    J - Jelly bean
    K - key Lime Pie (or, Kaju katli is a very delicious sweet indeed😁, and fits for next android name)
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Why all versions carry sweet(eatable) names???? Cakes,nuts,Honey,Bread,.....???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Oh. Sad πŸ˜” that Galaxy Note is not on the list. I agree with #-Link-Snipped-# here, it's high time that something comes up from Android that doesn't drain my battery like crazy. Even when I have to rush out of my house, I charge my battery for 10 minutes, so that it shouldn't fail me when I need it the most. And fail, it does. πŸ˜–
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm already done with all these firmware ugprades. Nothing 'exciting' makes it to any release. I want some childish icons like iOS7 in my next upgrade πŸ˜‰ so that I keep on waiting for the next one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I completed my btech in electronics and communication. I would like to do a short term course. So what is the best short term course?????
Hi guys....i just wanna ask some ideas for my Final Year Project..i plan to do my project based on Augmented Reality or QR codes or NFC and i also have...
I Tried searching for information on CDAC here on CE, but couldn't find one which can solve all my queries of CDAC. So, here's some questions : - In which...
This is the problem i am facing, i would like to design a car and for that centre of gravity is an important factor which rules traction and steering effectiveness....
Found this cartoon-quote on the lovely Zen Pencils worth sharing with budding entrepreneurs πŸ˜€ Also, do share your one 'impossible' dream where you kicked all obstacles' ass and proved all...