Light sensitivity control using SCr

hi1 i wanna know if you can help me out in my mini project. I've been given "Light sensitivity control using SCR" as the topic.Give the basic concepts, basic ckt diag. and its future scope as well !!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tashu
    hi1 i wanna know if you can help me out in my mini project. I've been given "Light sensitivity control using SCR" as the topic.Give the basic concepts, basic ckt diag. and its future scope as well !!
    Tashu, no spoon feeding here on CE. Have you tried searching the Internet for your project?

Why don't you share your findings so far, your understanding of the topic and share your circuit diagram with us. I'm sure our CEans will definitely love to help you with any technical issues you may face.
  • hambe
    hambe
    can somebody help me out with plc controlle system

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir, I hve decided to do " SIMPLE LIE DETECTOR" for my mini-project.I need ur guidance regarding the components at the earliest, Thank u. . . .
Here is my Second Question: this is a easy question: There are two threads of irregular cross section , each thread takes 60 mins to burn completely . How do...
is their any book , in which we can find number of programes with solution, related to 8051. plz give me link..
HI guys, if any one from philippines or any one who are working there or if know that place so well then please let me know.. sorry i am asking...
CEans, We associate with number of colleges, universities, conferences, summits around the world to bring you the latest action & updates. We needed a place where we could host information...