Suggest books related to 8051

is their any book , in which we can find number of programes with solution, related to 8051.
plz give me link..

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    8051 Microcontroller by Mazidi and Mazidi
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    thanks but i have refers mazidi and ayla,i want more programes, is there any other book. Any link related to it..?
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    is there any other book releted to 8051..!
    can i got any online tutorial .
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    You will find ample tutorials on #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Thank you!
  • hambe
    hambe
    is there any one who can help me out with plc controlle systems
  • naks4u
    naks4u
    i thing mazadi is the best book for 8051 go forit
  • micromahesh
    micromahesh
    yes. u can see Atmal online 8051 manual and download it. It contains all detail and all instruction about 8051.
    by
    Mahesh
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    how about gaokar
  • anandakhoje
    anandakhoje
    priyank_180
    is their any book , in which we can find number of programes with solution, related to 8051.
    plz give me link..
    mohammed ali mazidi's
    8051 and embedded systems using assembly and c
    is the best book for 8051😎
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    micromahesh
    yes. u can see Atmal online 8051 manual and download it. It contains all detail and all instruction about 8051.
    by
    Mahesh
    thanks buddy!!
  • alimvinay
    alimvinay
    I Suggest book by Mr. Mokriz. or handbook by the principal(manufacturer) of the selected chip. Handbook gives all the information about the electrical char of the component and also some important application details.

If you are professional please go for the handbook. If you dont have that please send me your address so that I can end you that.
  • Abhineet_basan
    Abhineet_basan
    yep Gaonkar is a Very good book...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI guys, if any one from philippines or any one who are working there or if know that place so well then please let me know.. sorry i am asking...
CEans, We associate with number of colleges, universities, conferences, summits around the world to bring you the latest action & updates. We needed a place where we could host information...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...section-announcement-ce-events.html#post42087 in this thread 😀
CEans, Our records show that Nagpur is one of the top 10 CE visiting cities in India 😁. How many of you would be willing to attend a meet at...
can anyone suggest where i can get information about military radars i have chosen it as a seminar topic??