LG Nexus Coming To India In November. Price Guessing Begins!

LG executive has confirmed in an Interview that the LG Nexus Phone with Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie is coming to India by the end of November. There's no word on the price of the phone, but the news itself is very interesting. LG is aiming to launch the phone to the world on October 29. Amit Gujral, head, Mobile Product Planning, LG, has confirmed in an interview to IBNLive that the phone will hit Indian shores by the end of November.

Gujral more or less confirmed the specs of the phone as well; he said the phone will have 4.7" 1280x768 IPS display, Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie firmware and 1.5 Quad Core processor. The phone will have 2 GB RAM, 8MP camera and the battery would be non-removable. It's important to note that the phone will have 8 - 16 GB of memory but there will be no provision for the microSD card slot.

LG-Nexus-India

Now given those details of the phone, I expect the price of the phone to be in the Rs. 30k range. What's your take?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Phone looks good, but I notice some drawbacks here.
    1) 1280x768, I would rather prefer 1280x720 true HD
    2) No SD slot, root users gonna have hard times in partioning SD.

Screen resolution is neglect able but no SD ! damn, can't compromise on that.

Other all features are amazing.
    I doubt the price range will be just 30k, because it has 4.2. with quad core processor & 2 gb ram.
    Around 40k I presume.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The biggest bummer is non removable battery! Holy Kaw! How in the world are we going to deal with a battery that loses its strength over time? I wonder how iPhone folks do it.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think it will boost galaxy S3 sales.
    S3 already dropped to 33k.
    LG galaxy nexus price will be more than 35k 😀

edit:Non-removable battery is disappointment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in processor design, and I would like to know how many transistors are in the average processor designed in the last year or so is, and how...
Well i an talking about those machines , made by various manufacturers such as carrier, bluestar and usha. these machines have a provision by which a water tank (commercially available)...
The TV lovers who don't want to miss out on the power of Internet will be delighted to know that Samsung ES9000 , the 75" Smart TV has been launched...
I am an beginer in software programming and look forward to having a great time on CrazyEngineers!
I am an beginer in software programming.I want to become an expert programmer. But i am not confident enough to write code for basic programs like swaping/reverse/palindrome/Fibanocci Series/Arrays/stringcpy/string reversal /memmory...