Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Launched In India At Rs. 42K - A New Windows 7 Laptop Option.

Just a couple of days back we told you about the Lenovo Ideapad A1000 Price In India Is Rs. 8999. Specs & Features Revealed launch in India and now we're back with some more news from the Chinese manufacturer. It's about the Lenovo ThinkPad L430 coming to the Indian shores. Powered by Intel core i3, i5, and i7 processors, the ThinkPad L430 has made its way to the Indian retail market with an intent to cater to enterprise and SMB market. The L430 bears a price tag of Rs. 42,000 and features a 3-year onsite warranty if you feel like purchasing right away. Sporting a 14-inch HD 1366 x 768 LED display of the anti-glare type, this ThinkPad will run on a 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium or Professional OS.

If you are interested in knowing the tech specs of the Lenovo ThinkPad L430 do read further. Adding up a 500GB HDD and up to 4GB RAM, this device gives a Dolby Advanced Audio 2.0 sound quality. Deriving its power from a 6-cell Li-ion battery, this laptop's regular features consist of a 720p HD camera enhanced with face tracking for a better video conferencing or similar purpose. Within 5 seconds from wake mode, the Quick Connect option will let users hook up to Wi-Fi or WWAN. The integrated fingerprint reader’s expertise can be used against unauthorized access and the BIOS Port lock can help you remotely stops all I/O ports from functioning.

slide

The exterior as you can see has been given a rugged design which is tested against humidity, vibration, high temperature, low pressure (15,000 ft), and dust amongst others. And of course there's a full-size spill-resistant keyboard that delivers quick access to various controls via multimedia keys. For additional security, the self-encrypting drives mean that you data remains safe and secure. Available in the US at a price tag of $649 and above, the price in India is only justified. Those willing to buy this laptop can check at the Think Exclusive Stores and other major retailers in India by the end of this month.

What do you think of the features? Leave your replies below. We love to read your comments.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like a solid machine to me. I just think that they introduced it to the Indian markets very late. It'd have been nice if the US launch date and the India launch date were just a month apart. Better late than never, maybe? 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I've seen this laptop with one of our esteemed technical consultants and on first look I thought it must be some old laptop. But when I asked him about it, he said it's what he preferred over MacBook (which the other consultant was using) - they were working on both Linux and OSX platforms.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Good for office use only. Core i-series CPU ? cool!
    But a normal user with casual gaming interest would prefer AMD APU based laptops more than Intel processors, as it costs less than intel based laptops, not only that; the graphics card performance is much better.

Good feature of this laptop 👍
    Ankita Katdare
    The integrated fingerprint reader’s expertise can be used against unauthorized access and the BIOS Port lock can help you remotely stops all I/O ports from functioning.
  • Mehak Rajkhokar
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    Excellent !! and just at the time when i was about to buy a laptop... Thanks for this..!! 👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Warranty for 3 years Man i am sure they are not considering avid gamers even a single bit

I have friends who cook up RAM's just by playing games non stop
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just wanted to know if anyone here has been using this laptop. A friend wanted to buy this and was asking for honest reviews. Looks like a solid machine from the specs he said. Any comments on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've been writing about the Blackberry & Indian government love affair for a long time. The two seem to stay with each other but can't get to agree on the...
If a i'm a first time bike buyer what are the things that should be noted? 1)whether cc or torque or power? 2)what will be use of having the higher...
Good morning to all CEans . As I am pursuing my final year in automobile engineering I want to know how can a email id creates a impression on a...
CE T-Shirts are long due and with the arrival of easy to use 'Play' t-shirt design tool from Alma Mater, I think we can look to design great t-shirts for...
Google Maps is awesome and the only issue with using Google maps is that it always requires you to have your data connection on. The best way to use Google...