LED there be Light - says the L E D to CFL

The fluorescent tube tried to edge out the tungsten lamp, which held its own because of simpler holder. CFL tolled the death knoll of the bulb amatching the holder.
Now low cost LED lamps are charging across the field like St.George to joust with the CFL dragon.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US is given to having a day for everything, which has the convenience of ignoring whatever it is for the other 364 days. There is a major fear that women...
Seems sufficiently crazy to figure here. The Vodka is fuel for the driver. Who knows? May work in the engine too. As far snow, only in the North I guess....
This is one book that I have used a lot. Saves enormous leg work except to track down who has taken away the book. It used to be short on...
It takes quite a bit of focussed engineering even to take apart safely a nuclear bomb. Here is the story of how engineers at Sandia National Laboratories did that with...
I need the information of paper presentation TOPICS for VLSI , embedded systems ... please inform me what is the way of getting quality information. thanks & regards, praVn.